Blue Notes Gold Pack Set of 3 by Octaevo
"There are thoughts that travel with us over time, ideas that speak to us through their symbols. From the minds and pens of clever philosophers and writers, gifted artists or artisans, striking Mediterranean wisdom remains enchanting today."
Mediterranean blue: the colour of the boundless sky and deep shim-mering sea, where creativity flows freely. Inspiration to some of the most influential Mediterranean artists, Yves Klein believed 'blue' to be the colour of infinity and of the void. To Matisse, it meant distance and volume; to Miró it was a symbol of cosmic dreams. The colour of truth and of mystery. As Matisse asserts, “a certain blue penetrates your soul.” Blue and true.
- Size: 90 x 134 mm
- Pages: 52
- Print: Plain, ruled, dot grid
- Extras: Ruler
- Cover material: Screenprinted blue linen
- Interior: Mat uncoated white paper (90 g/m2)
- Saddle stitched with blue coloured staples, rounded edges
- Embellishment: OCTAEVO crest stamped in gold