I love this recipe - it's super easy and packed full of gut boosting goodness. Inspired by an Anna Jones recipe, the great thing is if you want to add more rice, or want to have less kimchi, it tastes good whatever the combo!
Ingredients350g cooked rice
2 tablespoons olive oil
250g greens, leaves pulled off the stalks and torn, stalks chopped
3 tablespoons of sesame seeds
4-6 tablespoons of Kimchi (we love the CultJar variety)
3 tablespoons Soy sauce
3 spring onions
- Boil the rice as per the packet instructions.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok. Add the green stalks along with a touch of water and fry off for a minute or two.
- Add the kimchi, sesame seeds and rest of the greens for 5 mins.
- Stir in the rice with the soya sauce.
- Pile the rice mixture to one side of the saucepan and break the eggs into the other side of the pan. Cook for a couple of minutes until the eggs start to set. Then stir through the rice.
- Serve with the spring onions on top as a garnish.